Join the coastal Marine Resources Committees for a presentation from and discussion hosted by Washington Sea Grant’s social scientist, Melissa Poe.
- Learn about the human well-being assessment project methods.
- Discuss the draft conceptual model results, which were built from an analysis of 2012-2013 stakeholder workshop notes.
- Provide input on the suite of indicators that show the well-being on human conditions in coastal communities that rely on Washington’s waters.
- Ask Washington Sea Grant about the project.
The workshop provides an opportunity for coastal communities to identify social indicator data gaps and provide feedback on the results of a very important project.
Washington Sea Grant, the Pacific County, Grays Harbor County, and North Coast Marine Resources Committees, local government officials, and coastal community members that are interested in the project.
- April 9 at the Pacific County Marine Resources Committee Meeting at 6pm.
- April 14 at the Grays Harbor Marine Resources Committee Meeting at 3:30pm.
- May 19 at the North Coast Marine Resources Committee Meeting at 4pm.